Manchester Metropolitan University invites applications from International students who wants to pursue GDL, LPC and BPTC courses at the Manchester Law School.
The following courses are available for this scholarship program:
- Graduate Diploma in Law: 3 scholarships of £2000 each towards your tuition fees
- Legal Practice Course: 9 scholarships of £1000 each towards your tuition fees
- Bar Professional Training Course: 1 Scholarship of £4000 plus 8 scholarships of £1000 each towards your tuition fees.
- Graduate Diploma in Law: 31st August 2018
- Bar Professional Training Course: 21st March 2018.
- LLM programmes – Postgraduate Loan: 1st August 2017.
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field Of Study: Law
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program.
- Applicants must have applied or applying to Manchester Metropolitan University.
- Applicants must be self-financing.
- Applicants must have good academic results.
Application Process: The mode of applying is online. Visit the official website, then click on the course you want to apply for.
For More Information Visit The Official Website