We are in the process of recruiting a Dynamic, Self-motivated, Enthusiastic candidate of any ethnicity for immediate employment in this capacity.
- Tippytoes Kidcare Nursery is seeking a French teacher to deliver French lessons to children in early years.
- The school requires an enthusiastic French teacher who will be able to engage children ages two to five years old while teaching them French.
- The applicant should be a native French speaker or fluent in French to be eligible for this position.
- Working in an early years setting with a previous experience working as a French teacher within this phase is an advantage.
- The position is charged with the responsibility of maintaining a detailed record of each child’s progress.
- Keep abreast of educational developments.
- Keep accurate and updated on-going records and prepare reports.
- Must be a female.
- Must reside in Abuja.
- Must possess at least 4 years Early Years Teaching experience with qualified documented Certification.
- Ability to work outside regular office hours including weekends, holidays or any other days as required and must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and be able to demonstrate a genuine care for young children.
- Prepare to plan and develop programs that would cater for the educational needs of children in early years learning.
- Ability to incorporate a variety of teaching and learning strategies.
- Ability to maintain a supportive and encouraging team environment.
Apply before Friday, September 28, 2018 Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.