Head of Partnerships at Jumia Nigeria(Job Recruitment):Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the capacity below:
Job Title: Head of Partnerships
Job Type: Full Time
See Also:Job For Planning at the Coca-Cola Company,September 2018
- You will be responsible for planning, driving implementation, and continuity plans for new business initiatives and transformational / strategic projects and partnerships for the company.
- This includes but is not limited to creating and launching new programmes, leading negotiations for strategic partnerships, and rollout of new internal policies and structures.
In particular, you will:
- Identify strategies and initiatives to introduce the Jumia Group (wholly or a subsidiary) to key players in select partner segment in Nigeria
- Establish and maintain cordial and working relationship between partner segment and the Jumia Group
- Engage on a regular level with partners on issues, activations, events and co-marketing opportunities.
- Be the most knowledgeable person at Jumia on select partner segment – understand business, process, needs, selling points and the people.
- Prepare regular reporting and weekly tracker on initiatives and progress
- Coordinate and manage execution utilizing relationships among stakeholders internally within Jumia Group
- Responsible for ensuring Jumia Group is represented at major events and activities within the country
- Make Jumia part of partners’ core strategy
- Sign up new partners to sell/advertise/co-market with Jumia
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 8+ years’ experience managing corporate strategic partnerships; with at least 3+ years leading a team.
- Proven experience of developing and maximizing new business opportunities
- Proven experience in negotiating lucrative commercial partnerships
- Ability to envision, design, and execute mutually beneficial long-term relationships.
- Expert communication skills and ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Relationship management experience and results-oriented team player with interpersonal skills.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online