Latest Recruitment at MTN Nigeria,August, 2018 :MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Consultant, Transformation Office
- Provide internal consulting support and facilitate Transformation Office engagement to translate aspirations into initiatives and projects.
- Support financial/business case development, problem solving, content development of strategy, and transformation initiatives
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to translate aspirations into initiatives and projects
- Implement project and change management practices across the transformation.
- Focus on content development for initiatives and projects which are required to be incubated by the Transformation Office.
- Facilitate diagnostics and problem solving workshops, applying economic/business principles and recognizing intricacies of complex problems, to develop innovative solutions.
- Deploy rigorous analytical and data synthesis skills; in particular develop decision support models to guide strategy and key operational decisions.
- Support the identification and framing of projects in response to market/industry dynamics, business unit priorities, and enterprise-wide priorities.
- Ensure content and solutions are aligned to global best practice
- Articulate project scope, delivery requirement, business case requirements and implementation milestones
- Translate teams’ discussions and decisions into effective presentations (tailored to audience and purpose)
- Work with the Senior Consultant and Program Lead to prioritise initiatives within the Transformation to allocate effort to mission-critical areas
- Serve MTNN’s customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity, including achievement of MTNN NPS targets.
- Collect feedback from stakeholders and incorporate in further detailing of strategic content Build relationships and networks across the organization’s
- Develop knowledge repository and playbooks for the Transformation Office to embed practices
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop resourcing plans and requirements for initiatives within the TO
- Provide internal consulting support and facilitate Transformation Office engagement with subject matter experts within and outside the organisation.
- Support the development of a highly capable internal consulting team within the Transformation Office that provides critical and strategic thinking.
- Support the identification, evaluation and tracking the development needs and performance of staff within the TO, providing opportunities for staff to build on the company’s investment in their training and improve productivity.
- Coach and mentor level 1&2 employees within the TO to ensure capacity-building.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
Requirements, Experience & Training
- A first degree in a related field
- Possession of Project Management certification and/or an MBA is advantageous
- 6-13 years work experience which includes:
- Experience working on business transformation projects
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a global/multinational management consultancy (understanding emerging markets)
- Management experience is advantageous
- Advanced experience working with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Project
- Creating strategy documents to address business problems
- Project management experience.
- B.Ed, B.Eng, B.Sc, B.Tech or HND.
Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer, Customer Operations
Job Type: Permanent
- Contribute to the sustenance of the MTN brand by providing high quality customer care to all MTN’s customers through assigned media/ within designated location
- To drive productivity ,professionalism and operational efficiency in the attainment of excellent service delivery
- Up and Cross sell MTN products and Services (Telemarketing) to grow spend.
- Ensure Key Customer Data is adequately captured and prompt documentation of transactions and collect data and information on customer care needs/issues.
- Monitor Accounts as assigned by partners.
- Prepare standard and ad hoc reports on sales for management review and carry out statistical / data compilation/reconciliation, as directed, to ameliorate service.
- Educate customers on MTN products and services, functionalities, features and competitive advantage
- Capture and monitor customer complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints and queries are promptly attended to and escalated appropriately
- Establish and maintain professional business relationship with customers to enhance MTNN’s business, image and services.
- Handle all enquiries and requests of customers and ensure resolution as well as inform customers of status of their complaint, query or request and record details of contact.
- Collaborate with Segment management to develop customised educational content for customer education
- Combine customer care, sales, and routine administrative tasks
- Generate funds from sales and render after sales support service
- Handle cash and ensure correct amounts paid
- Collect customer phones for warranty repairs
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours.
Experience & Training
- First degree in any relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in the service industry
- Experience in a call center (Prepaid/Postpaid) environment
- Basic GSM
- MTN Products & Services
- Relationship Management
- Relevant systems training
- Call center policies, processes and procedures
- Call Center applications, technology and systems training
- Telephone/ physical interaction etiquettes
- BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 6th September, 2018.