Company: Sahel Capital Partners & Advisory Limited
Sahel Capital Partners & Advisory Limited (SCPAL) is a leading management consulting firm focused on the agricultural and nutrition sectors in Africa. We partner with government agencies, private sector companies and leading international development organizations to conduct research, analyze policies, develop strategies and implement programs that promote sustainable food security and improved nutrition. We have worked on a variety of projects across West Africa, including in Benin, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Mali, Nigeria, and Senegal.
Sahel provides a wide array of services including: Value Chain Analysis, Policy Analysis, Market Entry / Strategy Consulting, Agribusiness Training and Project Implementation.
The Manager position is for experienced practitioners with a passion for agriculture. Managers have the opportunity to lead engagements with clients across the public, private and social sector and across multiple value chains to make a tangible impact to the agriculture and nutrition sector in Africa.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensure timely and high-quality implementation of Sahel Capital-led projects, including planning, coordination of, and reporting of project activities.
· Manage a team of Sahel Capital employees and contractors to successfully deliver on projects’ objectives
· Manage engagement with stakeholders from the public, private and social sector to successfully deliver on projects’ objectives
· Prepare PowerPoint and Word reports summarizing research and analyses and developing recommendations for the client.
· Support senior management on other Sahel Capital initiatives as requested.
· Led proposal writing and business development efforts
Minimum Required Skills & Experience:
· Masters or higher degree in Agriculture, Business, Economics or related discipline
· At least 5 years of professional experience preferably from a developed consulting firm
· Experience in leading and managing teams
· Strong program management skills and high level of analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills (both written and verbal), interpersonal and facilitation skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Willingness to travel (required)
Deadline for Application: Open till filled
Qualified and interested applicants should submit a Word-formatted single document consisting of:
· Cover letter
Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify the position for which you are applying in the subject line. We welcome hearing from qualified and interested applicants. Due to a high volume of applicants, please understand that we are able to contact only those who meet the minimum qualifications. Applicants are strongly advised not to do phone calls.