Recruitment For Operations Utility Head at Dangote Group:The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
RELATED:Recruitment For Utility Production Manager at Dangote Group
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Utility Head
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Fuction/Domain: Plant Operations (PO)
- Ensures personally the safety of personnel and the process safety of the Block.
- Responsible for all aspects of performance of the Block; single point of accountability.
- Implements the Production Plan for the Block as advised by the Head of Operations
- Oversees the technical and career development of supervisors and engineers within the block
- Oversees preparation and updating of Operating Manuals, Standard Operating Procedures, work instructions etc.
- Assures proper procedures observed for hot work permits for Maintenance / Project activities within the Block
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Minimum 25 years’ experience in refinery utility operations or any major utility plant. Demonstrated ability to lead large teams in general and to generate or closely supervise generation of key operating manuals and procedures for the area of responsibility.
- Track record of commitment to safety and the development of his team.
- Fully conversant with water chemistry, N2 generation system and membrane technology.
- B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online