The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solutions Development Analyst – RegTech
Department: RegTech Department
Report to: Head, Regulatory Technology
Grade: Solutions Dev. Analyst
Estimated Date Of Resumption: Monday, November 19, 2018
Read Also:FAAN Recruitment 2018/2019 and Application Form Guidelines
- The Solutions Development Manager will be responsible for designing and developing regulatory technology solutions for the broker-dealer community and other entities within and outside the capital market that may require some form of regulatory technology services from The Exchange.
- The individual is expected to leverage leading technologies in the marketplace to enhance regulatory processes.
- This role reports to the Head – Regulatory Technology.
- The individual would be required to have a good knowledge and understanding of how regulators interact with their ecosystem and potential technology solutions.
- Designs and Develops diverse solutions to meet the needs of stakeholders, regulators, users of regulatory services, and investors
- Ensures that software solutions implemented are in alignment with strategic business objectives
- Provides solutions to drive business revenue targets
- Identifies and evaluates industry trends in software development and RegTech
- Ensures he/she is abreast of the competitive landscape and industry trends (utilising internal and external data/information resources) to create a competitive platform that enables stakeholders realize their investment objectives
- Continuously improving on automating processes to improve on cost, delivery times and efficiency
- Accurately tracks, manages and documents all changes to applications using standard software tools
- Ensures that all solutions development activities are in full conformance with Agile methodology and Lean principles
- Ensures seamless end-user support for developed solutions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ relevant experience in the Financial Services Industry
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- University degree with emphasis on Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- A post graduate degree and Relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Analytical Thinking
- Enterprise Architecture
- Operating Systems Administration
- Process Management
- Project Management.
- Attention to Detail
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online